Volunteer at the 2018 Sunfest!
We have the following volunteer positions available!!
Set up Volunteers:
- Shift starts at 5:45AM.
- Pick up a pair of gloves and a stapler
- Help set up tables for vendors
- Label/number tables for vendors
Take Down Volunteers:
- Shift starts at 4:30PM
- Motivate Vendors to disassemble their booths
- Help fold tables and put them on the west sidewalk
- Arrive at 7:30AM, when will be assigned your block(s)
- Help vendors find where they are located. (Ask for their business name.)
- Help volunteer sign in here, hand out t-shirts/swag bags if needed.
- Hand out artist payments and paperwork.
- Study the map and get to know where activities and vendors are.
- Specifically note where all washrooms are, lost kids protocol, etc.
- Need a pair of scissors? Garbage bags? First Aid? INFO TENT!
- Kids Area volunteers are assigned as one of the following job duties: Crafters and Bouncers
- Crafters assist families with making crafts, make sure you have enough supplies
- Bouncers monitor the capacity of the bouncy castles, make sure everyone is safe and having fun!
- Assist in operations of our Beer Gardens
- Most important job of the event! Help manage a waste and recycling station!
Fill out the form below to sign up!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information